Tube clamps are widely applied in pipes, tubes, hose, wires fastening and installation. And there are various types according to diverse standards. Get far more details about heavy pipe clamps
There's a popular kind of tube clamp based on German standard DIN 3015, we typically also contact it hydraulic tube clamp. DIN 3015 clamps assure a reputable, straightforward, dampening assistance for pipes, hoses, tubes, and conduits in industrial hydraulic systems, mobile hydraulic systems, approach industries, and electrical construction.
DIN 3015 hydraulic pipe clamps absorb shock, dampen vibration, and lessen noise in hydraulic systems.
You can find 3 most important series of clamps as under: Common series, Heavy duty, Double pipe clamps.
Usually material Polypropylene (PP) is used for typical clamps and Polyamide (PA) or Aluminum (AL) for higher temperature applications or other special applications. As well as the material of metal parts usually such as galvanized steel for typical applications, 316 stainless steel, 304 stainless steel for applications under corrosion.
Detailed details in the above three series:
Standard pipe clamp
Sometimes we also get in touch with it light duty tube clamp, is dependent upon which industrial region you might be in.
- Technical standard: based on DIN 3015 portion 1
- Dimensions out there for pipe and tube size 6mm to 102 mm.
- Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with standard function stress below 1500 PSI.
Heavy duty pipe clamp
Often we also contact it heavy series tube clamp, heavy duty tube clamp, will depend on which nation and which industrial location that you are in.
- Technical regular: in line with DIN 3015 part two
- Dimensions offered for pipe size 6mm to 508 mm.
- Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with higher operate stress larger than 1500 PSI.
Twin series pipe clamps
It's also named twin tube clamp, double pipe clamp.
- Technical common: as outlined by DIN 3015 component three
- Dimensions readily available for pipe and tube size 6mm to 42 mm.
- Applied for pipe and tube, hose installation in hydraulic systems with standard operate stress under 1500 PSI. (For application with pressure higher than 1500 PSI, heavy twin series is offered.)
For Polypropylene clamps the functioning temperature range is from -30 centi-degrees to +90 centi-degrees, and for Polyamide clamps the functioning temperature range is from -40 centi-degrees to +120 centi-degrees, though for aluminum clamps, the operating temperature can reach as much as 300 centi-degrees.
In addition to the above 3 types, there is also a form of anti-vibration clamps for applications with high shock and vibration.